RRB SSE Syllabus 2018
RRB SSE Syllabus 2018 information is available on this page. So the candidates who had applied for the RRB SSE Notification 2018 can check the update. Many of the people are preparing for the RRB SSE Exam 2018 this update is for all of them.RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus pdf is available here. Candidates have to check the syllabus once before giving the exam. Candidates can also check the Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus on this page. The RRB SSE Syllabus will be helpful for the candidates in order to prepare effectively for the exam.
You Can Also Check: RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus @ indianrailways.gov.in
Once RRB had announced the notification for the post of Senior Section Engineer Exam. Many candidates had applied for the post. At the time of preparation, candidates are in search for RRB SSE Exam Syllabus on various website. So, the SSE Syllabus is available here to download. Candidates have to start the preparation from the very first day of the notification released. Nowadays there is a huge competition to get a job in the Government Sector. So candidates are advised to prepare for the exam by going through the syllabus given below.
RRB has released the recruitment notification to recruit talented and skilled candidates for various positions in Railways. And RRB comes under the category of central government jobs. Thereby many candidates are interested in applying for the job. you can check our site for more detailed information. Check this page for all the related information regarding the Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates are advised to practice RRB SSE Previous Papers Which are available on our website.
You Can Also Check: RRB SSE Admit Card
RRB SSE Syllabus Board
|Name of Organization||Indian Railways|
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Senior Section Engineer|
The candidate’s skills were tested on the basis of the following test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
RRB SSC Exam Pattern 2018
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60||2 hrs|
RRB SSE Syllabus 2018 – RRB Syllabus Pdf
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- The question will be asked from Railway Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB SSE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication, Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers.Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits & Communication, EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems, DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network Communication System programming, Web technology & programming.
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control
- Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing, Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials, Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements
Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves, Environmental Engineering
Measurements of distance and directions.
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control
- Environment & Pollution Control
- Nature of questions is Basic Type
- General Engineering topics of Environment
- Pollution Control Methods
- Type of Pollution
- Engineering Drawing / Graphics
This site rrbexam.co.in helps you with all the related information regarding RRB Exams. We keep on updating this site to keep this site more user-friendly and stand forward regarding all latest information. Furtherly we will provide details about the RRB SSE Result. Hope the provided information makes you clear with the information provided and please comment below for further suggestions.